Our successful and rapidly growing full-service engineering firm is looking to expand our civil engineering services in the Buffalo/Hamburg, New York, area. Our progressive firm is looking to add a licensed civil engineer with 5-10 years of experience who wants a client-facing, business development role. This new and critical position within our small firm in Hamburg, NY, would benefit from someone who has relationships within the community and municipalities. You will be mentored by the director of the division and you will serve as a mentor to junior engineers.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Provide operational and project management support to the regional director.
- Provide management and technical development of a variety of civil projects, including municipalities.
- Prepare conceptual, preliminary and final design of construction and operational stormwater management systems.
- Oversee work, quality control, client coordination and all daily operational aspects of projects assigned to you.
- Prepare regulatory permit applications for a wide range of projects.
- Have the ability to prepare proposals, scopes of work, and project schedules that adhere to deadlines and budgets.