The DuBois & King Bridge Department Manager is a senior engineering management position that reports directly to the Director of Transportation. In general, qualified candidates will demonstrate experience providing and will be responsible for project planning, inspection, design, management, and business development. The position is located in Bedford, New Hampshire, but the firm will consider qualified candidates residing outside of the immediate area.
Engineering/technical responsibilities include planning, inspection phase duties, design, and management, including hands-on involvement for a wide range of bridge engineering-related functions for government and privately-owned bridges. Qualified individuals will demonstrate experience with and will be responsible for leading projects in evaluation, concept, design, bid, and construction phases.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 10 years of bridge design experience
- 3 years of bridge design lead experience
- Professional Engineer (PE) license (required)
- Strong working knowledge of AASHTO bridge design standards
- US work authorization (required)